TravelingLucy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stroller Review Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stokke XPLORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Stokke XPLORY Empty
PostSubject: Stokke XPLORY   Stokke XPLORY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 pm

flower Rate this stroller Arrow five stars is the best and one star is the worst. Put your rating in the subject line to help other moms navigate through the reviews.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://travelinglucy.board-directory.net
Jessie

Stokke XPLORY Empty
PostSubject: Five Stars   Stokke XPLORY Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 am

I love this stroller. I have a four year old and a five month old and we use this stroller everyday. We have a pass to the Zoo and I love it that my daughter can see over the enclosure walls and when we go to the mall she is not stuck looking at everyone's feet. Right now she like to face me so I can talk to her as we walk. I feel like every walk we go on is a bonding moment because we are practically face to face. I give this stroller ten stars and highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Stokke XPLORY Empty
PostSubject: so far 5 stars   Stokke XPLORY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 pm

My son is 3 months old and we got our xplory a couple of months ago. I love it. It is very sturdy and I never feel like it is going to tip over. so far so good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stokke XPLORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokke XPLORY   Stokke XPLORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stokke XPLORY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TravelingLucy :: Strollers :: Single Strollers-
Jump to: